Is it the time for me to grow up? Become more independent... Ya... I need to... Though I still wanna rely on my parents, it's time for me to explore this tiny world by myself!!! Tiny world??? Yup... Bobby said so... Everyone wants freedom... unchained from their parents... but not for me... With your parents beside you... there are hands protecting you... there are hands pushing you forward... there are hands preparing everything for you... Freed from parents... Is that really freedom?? Nope... It is just that there is no one will point out your mistakes... No one will... Only family will know your mistakes and tell you to learn from your mistakes... When you grow up... No one will help you... except you... Yourselves... (sighing) If forever be a naive kid... how nice it is... But!!! Now I would take that challenge... Although it is a tiring and lonely route, I'm ready to accept everything... Challenge makes the life more interesting... I believe... I'm ready to pack up everything to fight for my future... I believe impossible is nothing (quote from adidas) If there is a will, there is a way... A way heading to a brighter tomorrow... A way heading to an unknown future... and I'm going to explore that future by myself... Though tiring, I won't give up easily... Never say give up... Looking forward... don't be afraid... He will never disappoint us... as He has planned the route for us... Now I have the feeling that growing up isn't that easy... Not as easy as I thought... But as I said... we never know what will happen next minute or even next second... No one can predict it... So fight for our future... NEVER GIVE UP

~The End~
(ps: actually this is the posting that I wanna post)
ladder to d heaven(pic)...step by step...by ur own hardwork...XD
ReplyDeleteu noticed tat!!!
ReplyDelete