Thursday, April 15, 2010

Schooling


Schooling
When I was 5... The first thing I faced is my kindi... Rejang Park Kindergarten. That was the hardest part in my life... I'm a left-handed. So I learnt writing 10 times harder than others... Often irritated by my parents just to teach me how to write 我. Maybe because of this... I hate Chinese!!! Hate... Time flies...XD Now I was 7... Nothing special... Entered primary one... Again... All the subjects are in Chinese... Just except BI and BM...== Years passed... My results still acceptable... Just my chinese failed... Every time scored 40 and 50 something... Sienz a lot... UPSR just around the corner... Ignorant me... I didn't prepare much for that exam... not much.. But God blessed me through my UPSR. Thanks God.. I got a satisfied result... Only my chinese essay got B's... Secondary!!! Looking forward to that school... But rather disappointed.. No girl!!!! Not a one!!! Except female teachers...== And at that time the school still had some gangsters... But not much... Making new friends there... Daryl and Ing Chang. Two totally different guys... Daryl, a good boy but a bit ngiao ji to teacher. Ing Chang, his friends mostly gangsters... I joined them... Stupid me... But that time I experienced a lot... Daryl, we shared different things... Our 'favourite'...XD Form 3... I turned over a new leaf... My mom came to my school... Everything changed... Daryl leaving... Going to kuching... Ing Chang... Stopped contacting with him... Stopped gangster activities... Striving hard on my PMR... Yes... It did show my efforts on it...^^ Form 4 and form 5... I changed to a new class... New friends... A bit hated them at first... Selfish and arrogant...XD But after few months together... Found out that only some of them were like that... Still not familiar with them until form 5... That year I felt stressful... SPM... Everyone... Feeling stressful... But really, time flies... Results came out... Punching my fist on the wall, regreted for not trying my best!!! Form 6... Oh yeah!!! Finally got girls...XD And finally got burdens in life... I started to worry about my future and everything... Now I'm an adult.. I said it deep in my heart... 17 years of my life, I had made full use of it... Studies had enhanced my life!!!


~The End~
(ps: Suddenly have a great feeling that I'm getting older and older.. No more time for me to be wasted...)

6 comments: