Sunday, May 2, 2010

Haiz

Actually I'm going to post another posting... But these days... Everything ruined my life... Started to meet some setbacks... This time I really can't take it anymore... No... can't... First I received my spm result... Then I failed my jpj test... And yesterday should be said the day before yesterday... I didn't receive any call from jpa... I collapsed...
My dream... Gone... Everything... Just seems vanished in front of my eyes... Remember that day... I locked myself in my room... I prayed hard... I told Lord please don't take away my hope... my everything... When I didn't receive any call... I was once thought that He abandoned me... Shall I continue follow Him? But He sent me hope... A person... Special thanks to her in here... She told me no... He didn't...
After the conversation, I realised that I shouldn't make anyone worry about me... My mom woke up 4am just to check that I'm fine... That time I was awakened by my mom or maybe I should say I couldn't sleep...
Opened my eyes and started thinking about my future... Dark??? O still have twilight??? Ya... Just twilight... Can't be brighter than others... Maybe not as bright as my sister's... But at least there still have light... hopes... I lied to myself... That is the only thing that I could do just to comfort myself... But I still prayed... I didn't know how long had I laid on my bed... Thinking those things... When I looked at my clock... It showed 8... Tried to stand up... No energy... no motivation at all... Trying to bury myself in my bed... 9.30... Morning...^^ Everyone woke up... Fred... Sorry... Not that I didn't want to go... But really... I didn't want to step out from my room... But thanks... You still reminded me to come... Farewell... Take care at there... Study well to achieve your dream...
I need silence...
Then my mom suddenly recalled that... The call that received by poly maybe just for japan... Then she called many seniors in intec(my sister's friends)... But they weren't sure about this... Watching my mom so worry about me... I picked up my phone... I phoned my friend... Ming Han... He told me that all his friends who applied for Korean diploma engineering hadn't receive any call... I relieved... Wow... I spent many hours... Just to worry about the useless thing... Haha... Now 1430... I wasted half of my day... So He heard me right? Yes... He did... Thanks God... He didn't forget me... Tidied up my messy feeling... I smiled... again... Going through this long and tiring midnight... I thought so much about my future... Maybe that is the thing He wants me to know...
Thanks... you really helped me a lot... Thank you so much...

~The End~
(ps: Without you I really will give up God... Thx... U saved me)

4 comments:

  1. bbg......dun worry tat much.....god wil bless u...dun make ur mum worry about u..u gonna to b mature...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambateh ! That's not the end of the world ! Cheers ! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...thx thx... I'm fine nw...

    ReplyDelete