Wednesday, April 21, 2010

20th April 2010, 17:08


Wearing a jean and planned to have a jog in the park... I like the water feature behind me... But that day they switched off it!!! The view made me think of my family... When I was young, my parents often brought us to Jubilee Park... I like the view at Lake Park... Quiet and not crowded... Watching a person playing remote control speed boat... And a person fishing using 4 fishing rods!!! Pro!!!

Great....Isn't it...


The lake... Counted as clean bah... Don't know where is that speed boat...


The jogging path that we walked through... It surrounded the whole lake...


That excavator looks huge when I enlarge the picture...haha...


Seng... The picture looks blur...T.T


And that's all... For the park section...XD Cause my phone no memory le... And Seng's phone's camera blur... After the park... hehehe... We went to find Ah Hao(Siang Hao)... This took us an hour to look for his house!!! And we lost... The driver is me...XD But finally we found him... Invited him to limteh... But he rejected us... @#$%$#^&*%$%... After that only both of us went to nearly by kopitan and had mee goreng kering... T.T... Does this end?? Nope!! We continued our journey to Sibu city area... hiak hiak... We went to Pasar Malam... Had our dinner... Emm... A malay tradisional food but don't know what is it...

(Grip from sixthseal.com website)


Now the short trip really end... It was indeed a nice trip!!!

~The End~
(ps: I should bring camera!!!!!!!!!! My noob phone!!!! But I enjoy this trip very much... I'm loving it...XD)

7 comments: