Monday, April 19, 2010

Family

In primary 3... This question is the most popular question that would come out in the essay writing... I always wrote that there are 5 members in my family... And bla bla bla... But today I want to write a different one... But same starting... I was born in family of 5.

I have a dad... He... emm... Strict daddy... Remember first time beaten by him... First time... That scene was ironed or stamped in my mind... He used something likes sneakers or what... Just strike my hand... And a wound was clearly shown there... But I think I deserved it... I chopped down his favourite bongsai...

Hmm... My mom... I think every of my classmates know her styles... Don't pretend not to know it... Yup... My mom is ngiao ji... Not even to her students... But also her kids... My sister, brother and me... Three of us grew or maybe grow in stress... She often pressurized us in study and in everything... I admire my dad's patience...(clap) But actually my mom is helping us... I think...

My sister... Ya... She is my target... But following her steps sometimes quite tiring... She always performed well in everything... Every tiny thing... And talking about her looks... Emm... She looks exactly like my mom!!! 99.99% alike...

My brother... Hmm... Worry about his studies... His studies is the worst among us... Maybe... He never put in efforts in his studies... The only thing that interested him is computer games... And we fixed the computer 3 times because of him... I like the computer games also but not that addicted...

Talking about myself... Emm... I'm quiet at home... Cause just can't share anything to my family... Except my brother... We often share lots of things... My brother and I often quarrel... That's the way we enhance our brotherhood...XD But every 'match' ended by my father... Now we didn't have much times to fight... Since last year we stopped it... Cause I'm busy, so as him... Now my family often not whole... My sister studies overseas... And maybe I will further my studies too at labuan... That has to take me a year... I have a family... Although not a rich family, I'm sure that it is a happy family.

~The End~
(ps: I love my family... I love d song too...)

7 comments: