hmm... Since it has been long time i updated my blog so now i'm going to write about my feeling in intec in cemara... Yes....... My english starts getting worse... But something new inside me... A new language... It is just like people said when earning something another thing will be losing.... I totally agree with that... Hmm... Should i be happy or sad with it... Haiz... :-( another thing... I don't the people here... They are suck... All of them... I mean like most of them they are hypocrite!! In their minds are like they are planning some evil plan... I think too much? Nope... I experienced it... In here i learnt to trust no one... Get used to it doesn't mean that i like this way... It is tiring and suck... Wanna express it out but no way to do so... Haiz... Now i'm tired like hell... Shit this kind of life... (sorry for using rude words) only those words can express my feeling... Ok... Enough for that... An u-turn... In here i learnt a new language... Korean really rock... XD N i love korean... :) now i can understand what korean people say and i can talk to them what I want to express it out... XD N I know a lot of kpop stars... Currently loving g.na... XD N i'm going to leave intec n cemara... Just a week or just few days... N i'm damn happy for leaving this place... Going back to sibu the place that the best for me... :) haha...But now... through this, I learnt to be more independent... Haha... Ya... I'm sure now i'm very independent but still not very mature... since I din't share post for long time so... this post would be longer... I wanted to express lots to you guys but I forgot or even don't how to express it out... err... maybe after exam... I will have a month holiday... at that time... I will blog daily as dairy... :)
(p.s: wish me good luck!!! still have 2 papers to go... fighting!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment