Hello... Continuing climbing the gate for a week... Hmm... That is great!!! Climbing Cemara's gate is a bit challenging... It is quite high... Around twice of my height... (Why climbing the gate????) Because we can't go out after 11pm. (Then why going out that late???) Because it is boring in the hostel... Mostly if staying in my room, my routine will be only games, online, sleep, eat, Wii, and repeating these again... (It sounds great!!!) Nope... Not at all... I just wanna try thing that I haven't try in my life... (wow...) The last night when I climbed the gate with my friend... We nearly being caught by others... T.T Some 'kids' trying to call police... == But we just walked by them... fxxk you, kids... I said... At that time I'm really crazy and I don't know where my guts came from... >< At last nothing happened and then I stay over night at McDonald... XD Both supper and breakfast are having there... :P
~The End~
(p.s: 叔叔有練過噢!! Do not do this at home or your parents will your legs... XDD)
Can you please update. I want to hit you!
ReplyDelete