Sunday, March 21, 2010

A New Journey

A new journey huh?? It's also a long journey. A journey heading to where? Sorry, I also have no idea. But one thing that I can be sure is this journey will going to be a tough and tiring one. Though challenging, I will never give up. As I stop heading forward, I'm losing everything. I have no time to grumble but to endure it. I must rouse myself otherwise I just stagnate. Since I have lost at the starting point, I must put in extra efforts so as to surmount others. Future is a journey which you have a strong restless desire on wanting to know it but that will also make you horror to know your future. This is another human behaviour - contradictory. Is there any prophet, zodiac or foretell that can help? No. Only you can hold the key for your future life. Remember never give up for your life (quote from ah muh). Hey guys!! Start your journey now or you will regret for not doing so.



~The End~
(ps: 1st time posting...XD hope u all like it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment