Monday, March 29, 2010

First Time

This is not the first time I'm enjoying looking at pretty girls.XD But that is the first time my eyes keep staring at one place. Ya.. First time. This starts a lot of first times. First time I plucked up my courage to ask for her cell phone number from Perry. First time we talked a lot. First time I texted a lot. First time I shared a lot with other. First time I knew your birthday. First time you had your nickname because of your birthday. First time I studied together with you. First time I talked face to face with you.(shy but happy deep in my heart) First time my friends asked me, is she your girlfriend, deny but happy. First time you said you are hungry, sad and hate myself for not caring you. First time I said I love you, you shaked your head, you said you scared of first relationship, I replied I wait for you, you smiled. First time you said you knocked your hand, leg, fingers and head, your carelessness made me felt that you need hands to protect you. First time we promised to sleep together, study together and eat together, amused but happy. First time you said your tummy not comfortable, ignorant of those stuff, I said gastric again?, you explained, worried but again I couldn't do anything for you. First time we lost contact for a month, intranquilled, hated SPM. Fist time we reconnected, you said you are leaving, 2 more months for me. First time I requested going out, you accepted. First time we went to church. First time we watched chipmunks. First time having dinner. First time loitered around in shopping mall. First time chatting using webcam. 2 months passed, you were gone. Again we lost contact for weeks. You appear again, but weekly. Second time we talked less. I'm going back to school. You and I were busy with our studies. First time you promised me to take care yourself though you are busy. First time we shared less. First time missing you. First time I stayed late in the night just to check you online or not. And first time writing you a mail, you said you will reply, but you didn't. Because of you, I experienced lots of first time, happy.


~The End~
(ps: Actually it is not that easy to find a true love. Grab the chance before you regret.)

2 comments: